Nicky van de Beek MA has studied Egyptology, archaeology, journalism and Digital Humanities at Leiden University in the Netherlands.
- Publishing Assistant at Wolters Kluwer International.
- Freelance Designer at Maat Webdesign.
- Tour Guide at National Museum of Antiquities, Leiden.
- Project Assistant at the Persia and Babylonia project, Leiden University.
- Communications Officer at LeidenGlobal.
- Assistant at Leiden University Institute for Area Studies.
- Archaeologist at Sheikh Abd el-Qurna, Luxor, Egypt.
- Tour Guide on an Egyptological trip to England.
- Field Assistant at the Dutch excavations in Saqqara, Egypt.
- Student Assistant at the Coffin Text Photography Project, Leiden University.
- Websites (HTML, CSS, WordPress, Hippo)
- Databases (PHP/MySQL, Microsoft Access, FileMaker Pro)
- Illustration and design (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Digital epigraphy (Wacom tablet)
- Photogrammetry (Agisoft Photoscan)
- Writing and editing
Chamber of Commerce
Nicky van de Beek Egyptoloog & Webdesigner (also known as Maat Webdesign & Editing) is registered under KvK number 63324393.
Algemene voorwaarden (pdf)